1. Collect Your Reviews
We aggregate all of your reviews from the top sources such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, Trip Advisor, Angie’s List, Avvo & more.
This is an ongoing process that updates in real-time, so you’re always aware and in control of what’s being said about your company.
2. Generate Reviews Three Ways
1) By email or text: Automatically send review requests to your existing clients immediately after providing service. This is the best time to collect positive reviews because your good work is still on their mind.
2) Get immediate client feedback: Use our mobile app with a tablet at your front desk to collect client feedback before they leave your business.
3) Send out review requests to your existing email or text messaging list by uploading your list.
You can choose the websites (such as Yelp/Google/TripAdvisor, etc.) where you want the good reviews to appear: This is a great way to improve your Yelp page, especially if you’ve been hit with fake reviews before. Neutral and negative reviews stay private between you and your customer and are a priceless feedback tool. Find out exactly what your customer thinks of your services so that you can address any issues before a negative review is posted.
3. Manage Bad Reviews
Finally you can contest fake reviews, as well as negative reviews that slander your company. Right from an easy-to-use dashboard, you can address customer concerns before they escalate and respond to customer feedback
You can choose to hold back contested reviews from showing up on your website, Facebook and Twitter.
4. Showcase Positive Reviews
Getting good reviews? Automatically feature positive reviews on your website, Facebook and Twitter. These positive reviews are also indexed on Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines which will improve your overall SEO for your business.
5. Showcase Review Ratings to Paid Ads and Listings
You will increase your click through rate and make your business standout from the competition by adding your review ratings to your paid Google ads and your organic listings. Customers trust review ratings and feel more comfortable engaging with businesses that showcase good reviews.
6. Distribute Reviews
We send your reviews out to our network of partner websites with 140 million unique users.
Partnering with the world’s largest local content network means we’re able to get your reviews on hundreds of leading websites and mobile apps like YellowPages, Bing, CitySearch, UrbanSpoon, Local.com, CBS Local, MerchantCircle and many more!